The Ignite Plan. This is the most basic hosting plan from Fasthosts and it costs $3.24 per month.
This plan comes with one website, unmetered bandwidth, and 10GB of storage.
The Momentum plan is FastHosts mid-range offering. For $6.48 per month, you get three websites, unmetered bandwidth, and 20GB of storage.
The Ultimate plan provides 100 websites, unmetered bandwidth, and 120GB storage, all for $12.96 per month.
FastHosts’s VPS hosting consists of VPS M, VPS L, VPS XL, and the recently launched VPS XXL. The costs of these offerings range from $6 to $60 per month.
Also, Fasthosts offers reseller hosting and WordPress hosting for $2.65 and $26.5 per month respectively.
One good thing with Fasthosts hosting is that all of its plans come with unmetered bandwidth and lots of storage space.
There is also a free domain but the most popular feature is their excellent WordPress hosting solutions.
Fasthosts also features a classic cPanel with easy installs of such apps like Magento, WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
If you are looking to host a database-run website, then the available MySQL and PHPMyAdmin databases might come in handy for you.
PROS AND CONS
- Relatively affordable hosting plans
- Easy setup
- 24/7 customer support
- Free SSL
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Decent page loading speed
- Feature-packed hosting plans
- 9% uptime guarantee
- Free SEO tools such as Traffic Driver SEO
- Unlimited email accounts
- Supports both Windows and Linux-based hosting
- The 30-day money-back guarantee doesn’t cater to VPS and dedicated server hosting but basic web hosting plans.
- Fasthosts have a history of technical issues; some caused by outdated technology or human error.
- It is most difficult to Cancel your hosting account.
There are many good things we can say about Fasthosts hosting. However, a few drawbacks such as constant technical glitches can let you down. Unless Fasthosts solves that, we recommend that you try out other alternatives like Hostinger and BlueHost.