take a look at different products and services that can boost your business.
We are going to review HostDime, a top-class hosting provider focused on delivering a myriad enterprise hosting solutions for individuals and businesses.
HostDime was founded in 2003 and is one of the best hosting providers for large-scale businesses and high traffic websites.
Currently, HostDime boasts many high-performance data centers spread across the world.
The company is the power behind over two million domains hosted on their servers.
HostDime offers colocation services, cloud hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.
Let’s take a look at what HostDime has to offer.
HOSTING PLANS AND PRICING
The first thing on HostDime’s landing page is a panel with different hosting offerings: cloud, bare metal server, or colocation servers.
- Shared hosting. This category comprises three hosting plans: sHD1, sHD2, and sHD3, priced at $20, $30, and $40 respectively.
- VPS hosting.Provides VPS 1, VPS 2, VPS 3, and VPS 4. They cost $50, $60, $75, and $90 in that order.
- Dedicated server hosting plans. This category offers dual-core, quad-core, dual quad-core, and dual deca-core servers. The cheapest option under this hosting costs $160 while the top-tier plan costs $800.
If you are wondering why HostDime plans are this pricey, remember what we said a few seconds ago, that this web host is mostly focussed on delivering enterprise-level hosting providers.
Apart from offering impressive hosting plans, HostDime includes a set of features in their plans.
To begin with, HostDime offers full WordPress hosting, SoftaCulous app installer, analytics tools, SSL certificates, and DDos site security.
Every plan comes with an adequate SSD storage space and unmetered bandwidth.
It is worth noting that HostDime is one of the few web hosts that offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
HostDime offers easy-to-use control panels for all hosting plans.
HostDime boasts a responsive technical team that works to ensure everything runs as desired.
You can use the live chat feature, email, or phone line to seek help whenever you encounter a problem.
Of course, just like any other web host, HostDime isn’t perfect. If you happen to change your mind within 45 days of purchase of any of their plans, just cancel your subscription and the company issues a refund of your money.
PROS AND CONS
- 9% uptime guarantee
- Top-grade data centers for optimal server performance
- Good customer support
- Easy control panel
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Affordable pricing
- HostDime has a very strict refund policy.
- For example, you must, first of all, give a satisfactory reason why you want to cancel your subscription with them.
- Also, their rates are a bit expensive for those who are looking to host small sites.
- High Introductory Prices for beginners compared to others.
HostDime is a smart choice for a large business.
However, it is not a good option for people looking to host simple websites.
Generally, HostDime is a worthwhile web host you should consider.